THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ward Christmas party.
The nativity scene. I was an angel. Alec is a shepard. I can't really see the people but I would bet that Brian Volmer is the other shepard and maybe Matt Banfield. The other angel is probably Carol Markham and I think Lana is Mary, Alan Markham is Joseph and Adam and Stan and someone are the wise men. I'm just guessing.
End of story.

....maybe I should have grown up in Alaska ;)

2 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Yeah, Alaska was a fun place to grow up and my mom was a photo fanatic, but we NEVER did a nativity play in the branch, so you've got me there!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

your kids are so lucky you have every moment possible recorded I wish I had started way earlier