THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

flute


This morning H headed off to school toting her new flute. (rented flute) She is very excited. There was a lot of discussion about which instrument to play and whether to be in the orchestra or the band and finally swayed by the fact that she has several friends playing the flute she chose. She
is also in the school choir so it looks to be a very musical year for us.
Had a good weekend. Sunday we went to church, rested, grilled, took a little walk.
Yesterday Beloved went on a 7 mile bike ride in the morning. We cleaned up. Went to the store. In the afternoon we went to a Labor Day BBQ with several friends. Everyone had a wonderful time. The kids adore getting out and playing and they got to spend the afternoon with their fav MD friends! It was also so nice for B and I to visit and spend a cheerful, relaxed afternoon.
The big girls went shopping and applying for jobs. They reported a fine time had as well.

2 comments:

nikko said...

We had fifth and sixth grade band when I was young and I loved it! Hopefully H enjoys the flute!

We went bike riding yesterday, too, along the Trinity Trail. Fun, but hot.

Miss you guys!

Yvonne said...

I hope she enjoys playing the flute.

Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day.