THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 22, 2007

make outfits~ check

because when you get new clothes don't you put them on, run outside and start to dance around.


I worked on these for a couple days. Hate the fabric, it bunches, slips and unravels in a most annoying fashion.
Note to self: cotton is our friend.
But now we have cute party-ware, except I need to find something to wear under, the green on H isn't working for me, and Lucy's won't stay shut (this is why I shop not sew).
All that's left is to cook, clean up and plan games. Piece of cake!




9 comments:

wendy said...

Oh, look how cute! And just in time for Chinese New Year. Love that umbrella!

Joyismygoal said...

Look who is superwoman seamstress!!!! wow!! I am very proud of you, honestly. I would say black shirt under H"s very cute outfit and I want Jammies like Lucy's.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! It's been SEW long since I pulled out my cachine. SIGH.

I am so jealous of the warm weather... our snow is melting but they said we're expecting snow again tonight. :(

And yes, I celebrated the fact that I made it through a whole yr. with the twins. :D

Joyismygoal said...

Oh and thank you so much for yesterday I know you also had a hectic day.

Suzanne said...

Those outfits are adorable! You are so talented. I can fake sewing a little bit, but I could never do anything like that. Good luck with your party! :)

Chellie said...

Super cute! Great job on those adorable little outfits!

utmommy said...

Such cute little china dolls!

nikko said...

I think the outfits turned out so neat-looking! And I even got to see them in person. :o) Have fun at the party tonight. I can't wait to hear about it.

attack of The Mouse said...

Very impressive. Thanks for the pictures. I'm glad you had a fun VT outing, also I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your workouts. Your right wanting to work out and DOING are two totally different things. Right now I'm in the "want to" fase of things. Maybe you will be my inspiration, and I will get myself into gear.