THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 05, 2007

we missed this one...

J is back from her adventures. She had a wonderful time!!!!
This was the report:
times going to In-n-Out 3
minutes waited between getting off the airplane and going to In-n-Out the first time about 9
showers taken outside 5
trips to Jamba Juice many
rattle snake encounters 1
shark encounters 0
days at the beach not enough
mornings spent sleeping in every
books read 1 (Deathly Hallows)
episodes of Hannah Montana watched many
tans improved 3
girls taught to surf 2
hours spent with best friend 192ish

When she got back she said it was so much fun she would have happily stayed another week! Sounds like a great vacation.

4 comments:

I have a good life said...

What a great time! I'm so glad she had fun.

nikko said...

Yay yay yay! Oh, man! I knew we missed something in So. California! We should have stopped at an In-n-Out!

Joyismygoal said...

So fun In and out is very fun surfing Wow!! go J

Anne/kq said...

Mmmm, In-N-Out! Their burgers are stupendous. Maybe we need In-N-Out for dinner tonight...

That or Yaki's. :D

I should totally do a post (or series) on L.A. food.