THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

over the river and through the woods again

early this morning I woke up to the sight of a girl standing over my bed. After I jumped out of my skin and she saw my eyes open she said "I feel better, can we go?"

She is not well, but she is a lot better. Great new meds finally. So we packed again and drove.
The drive went well. Everyone is excited and now we have three days of family fun ahead of us:)

4 comments:

Martines Family said...

Poor H. but Poor you too. I feel so bad for you these last couple of days and I didn't even know it and I am you visiting teacher! What can I do to help? I hope you all enjoy thanksgiving! Miss you-- be safe

--Colleen

Natalie said...

So glad H is better.
Wishing all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving. Say hello to everyone for us and wish them a great day too.
Love n' hugs.

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad. Goodness you have had such a time.

It's always wonderful to spend time with family. ENJOY.

Debby said...

I'm glad she's better and that you had a safe trip. Enjoy your family time.