THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009

why did I just spend $$ on gifts?

This morning we were walking to the bus stop and Lucy told me she hoped Santa would leave a plastic spoon in her stocking.

Brother found one a couple days ago and has been using it as a catapult while waiting for the bus. The other boys love it as well and they take turns shooting little rocks. (at each other, or in the air..in cast you were wondering)

I guess Lu wants one of her own :)

6 comments:

The two old crows said...

You know the simpliest things make the best toys.

Alison said...

Why should Santa bring all the good stuff? Make her day and leave one under her pillow! :0)

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Well Santa will be glad to get off so easy this year :) I knew boxes have always been a big hit- but I was unaware of plastic cutlery's appeal- Thanks for the info.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

go for it --you could probably write a book and do the talk show circuit of inexpensive toys in this economy-- Did you see Andrea B's post about prayer?

-Special Mothertivity- said...

this is simply hilarious! Love it!

Yvonne said...

So true--it's like when you watch little ones open presents and they are more interested in the boxes--that's all they really want (or need) BOXES.