THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

side effect of missionary service:


apparently when a senior missionary couple goes out to serve their family reproduces like crazy and they come home to a whole new little patch of pumpkins. Since mom and dad have left on their mission a year ago Emily had baby Talia, Dani had Tatum, Anna is having Joneaux (in two weeks!) and last night we got the fun call that Andrea and Yoho are expecting too!!!
yeah for babies babies every where!

4 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

woohoo Congrats

Yvonne said...

How exciting for all of you.

Natalie said...

Yah! I'm soooooooo excited. I can't wait to meet all the littles from the pumpkin patch.
What a wonderful blessing for all of us.

Rachel said...

WOW! That's awesome!