THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Smithsonian Field Trip


Had a fun day at the Natural History Museum with Brother and his friends. We rode the bus down and stood in the rain waiting for our turn to go in. It was a little chilly but the kids had a blast.
The best part was the butterfly house. Tons of butterflies of all shapes and sizes and colors were flying around and landing on us. I took several pictures but my new phone doesn't take great shots, everything is a blur...or maybe it's just a blur of boy running by I am not sure. Our group had 4 boys, and three parents. Almost the right ratio :)
Here is Brother with his good friends, John, Jaiden and Justin.

1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

you just needed two more parents and you would have been right on. How fun to be so close to such historical sights and places to visit-