THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gettysburg

We took a quick, fun ,trip to Gettysburg. Everyone enjoyed it in their own way. Big B took pictures of the various battle sites.
And told us about what happened at each spot.

And looked at every marker and tree and stone and little fence.


Lu borrowed my camera and took many many pictures of "jilly", her zhu zhu pet.



example 2 of 130


sometimes she lay on the ground by jilly and took self portraits.



little B spent his time hiding and shooting bad guys...


I think he was on the union side, despite the fact that he's spent his whole life on rebel soil.
H brought a book and most of the time didn't bother to get out of the car :)
The big girls were grateful to stay home and I, I walked along enjoying my family.

4 comments:

AmyH said...

I think when little B was hiding behind the tree, he might have been in poison ivy...
I'm glad you had a fun trip. ;-)

Debby said...

Looks like you had a great time. It is amazing to ponder all that occured there.

Yvonne said...

I would love to go there one day--it must be an amazing place to visit.

Lu is definitely a budding photographer.

The Texas Bakers said...

What a cool experience. McK has a similar zhu zhu pet but has never bothered to name hers...:)