THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

P.V.A.D.

I am suffering from p-Vad, post vacation adjustment disorder. After many luxurious days having meals prepared for me and my bed made for me and warm tropical waters to swim in coming home and doing chores, and paying bills, and wearing sweaters is just not fun.

So today we took the afternoon off and went to the circus! Very fun. The animals were great. Little B liked the motorcycles in the "cage of danger" best. I liked the cute animals. Lu liked the trapeze, and H wants to sign up to travel the world as a circus performer :)

3 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

lol! love that- and I have had that condition a time or two myself.

Yvonne said...

It's always hard to get back into "reality", eh ; )

AmyH said...

I thought about you and your "re-entry". And did you see the "queen of the hair hang" at the circus? She was our favorite several years ago.