THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Flat Iron Farm

Had a busy busy day. While the kids were at school I went to John Everett's funeral. It was really nice. He was so sweet and kind and many people loved him. I stayed after the service to help Colleen and Becky get the dinner ready for the family. Serving together is always a treat and such a special time. John reminded me of my dad, I need to go see him. I am glad for the great plan of Happiness that allows families to be together forever and I know it is a great source of comfort to his family right now.

I got home just in time to get the kids and head over to the middle school where H was auditioning for a part in Guys and Dolls. She is nervous but did a good job so we'll see.

After we went to Salsas to eat and watch Jen work :)

After that we headed up to Flat Iron Farm for some Christmasy fun. They had lots of animals and lights and shops and Santa.

I loved this beautiful choc late Santa. Isn't he lovely?




It was chilly out but we had a good time :)


After we went searching for a tree for our house & came home for some hot chocolate.









No comments: