THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 23, 2010



This day in 1805 the prophet Joseph Smith was born. A few weeks ago I was thinking that it's been a long time since I have thought a lot about him, or talked with the kids about him. I decided it would be fun to celebrate his birthday so I invited a few friends and asked them to come ready to share a story from his life.
We had four families over and started with a delicious spaghetti dinner. After dinner we gathered in our music room and sang some carols and "once there was a snowman", then had a prayer.
Our family shared about his childhood, told some stories, did a skit, had a stick pull.

The Rays shared about the martyrdom and the Watsons the restoration. It was a nice evening. I heard some stories I didn't know and we had a nice time together.
We played the bells, the kids ran around :), we had birthday cake and a hot chocolate bar.
Thanks for coming friends!

No comments: