THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

reindeer day


Today is reindeer day at Kindergarten! So exciting. They are going to learn about reindeer, and make reindeer crafts, and eat reindeer food and play reindeer games. Yesterday I had the brilliant idea of making Lucy a reindeer shirt, patterned after the classic foot print body, hand print antlers craft idea. I think it turned out really cute and she was thrilled. At the last minute I called up my friend Jen and asked if Julia wanted one and so I ended up making two and the girlies looked adorable this a.m. going off to school with matchy shirts and matchy hair ribbons.
you can't tell but the fabric for the body is a icy winter waterland with penguins and polar bears and moose frolicking on it and the ribbon says "ho ho ho"

No comments: