THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Busy

Yesterday I had an emergency call at work and had to leave early, we still didn't have a dress. Prom is all about the dress. Failure.

We searched high and low. Looked at friends to borrow. Cried a little. Took a pedi break to console ourselves and finally finally Casey's older sisters dress was found and fit. It is not modest. It fits. I suggested a "protective covering", she won't wear it. I am glad this is our last prom for many years.

So today it's beautiful out. We have two soccer games, a lacrosse game, a house to clean, a dinner for 22 kids to prepare and a pre prom dinner for said kids to host.


When that is done I will head to the church to help clean up from the YW fundraising dinner. Thank goodness we have awesome camp leaders and other YW leaders who are doing everything while I do nothing. Thanks friends!

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

So busy. Yikes! I keep hoping life will slow down....it doesn't....it is busier and busier...and I start having a child IN YW next month. I have a feeling that the business is only beginning!

Yvonne said...

What stress--sorry.

Hang in there.