THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

One of the things I love about blogging is my ability to instantly copy pictures of sweet T and put them on my blog:) Cute little monkey! I am looking forward to spending some time together this summer!

Warm weather is upon us and it's great. DH has been busy planting.

School is going well for everyone. J is taking AP tests. S graduates from CSM next week. The littles have end of the year field trips to look forward to. I love spring time!


2 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

She is adorable- and totally jealous of your warm weather.

Yvonne said...

I agree that that is one of the best things about blogging.

Glad all is going well.