THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friends

While the cats away the mice will play, only the cat didn't end up leaving. Last night was the father and sons camp out so the girls invited friends over to celebrate :l The boys ended up not going so they joined in the fray.


Hannah had Ariel and Julia over and Lucy had Emily. We went to get pizza, painted, made jewelry and watched movies. The big girls slept over and spent the night trying on make up and doing hair...at least that is what they were doing when I went to bed.


This week was Big bubba's birthday. The kids had a fabulous time picking out gifts and then after work we went to Outback to celebrate. It was a low key celebration but fun. Work has been crazy busy for him lately and I was glad he could join us for any celebrating at all.

The weather has been so lovely lately. The other morning I looked out Han's window while I was getting her up and saw two deer frolicking in the pond. They played while I watched for a good 5 min jumping and chasing each other. While they are huge pests they sure were cute.


I can not believe in one month I'll be driving my girls to Utah! insert conflicted sigh filled with excitement for them and pride that they have grown up so nicely, and dread because I will miss them so.

2 comments:

Tori Black said...

I know what you mean. Holly and Emma leave for Philmont in 12 days. At the end of the summer they will go straight to Provo. Maybe I will just need to come stay in Sierra's old room so I don't feel all alone.

Yvonne said...

Time passes much too quickly, doesn't it.

Enjoy each and every day while your girls are still there--make great memories that will last FOREVER--AND TAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES.