THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

7 peaks

We bought season passes to 7 peaks early in the spring when we thought we would be here for a month or so. Our trip got shortened but we are still putting them to good use and getting our monies worth. The kids love the slides and pools and fun.
Today was our second day there. Everyone braves even the biggest slides with no fear.


Today I got to hang out with Dani. She cut my hair and we went to her midwife's appointment and heard little Tatum's heartbeat! It was very fun. Can't wait til she is here!

2 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

AWWWH heartbeats cool -- Such beautiful smiles and teeth:)

Yvonne said...

I love Seven Peaks--so do the kids.

So glad you got to hear the baby's heartbeat. So exciting.