THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

driving

Utah ~ Check
Wyoming~ Check
Nebraska~ Check
Kid throwing up~ Check
Long LONG day in the car~ Check

Three days of driving done, three to go, thank goodness they are not all in a row!

this picture may look like we are having fun, and we were but it's really just a lovely rest stop in Wyoming where we took a short break. Wyoming is a beautiful state.

6 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

It is beatulful- for the most part. My birthstate- but unfortunately I was born in one of the not so beautiful parts.

If you are suffering car sickness- try bonine- it is has been better for me and mine than dramamine- but start with a half pill.

Safe Travels!

utmommy said...

So sorry.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

It wouldn't be a road trip for you w/o it would it --sorry.. Are you in Ohio now?

The Tall and Short of it said...

My Lou is waiting to send Lu a letter! Can you email me your address??
I hope you made it!

yvonne said...

I'm sooooooooo sad we didn't get to meet up--drive safely. I'm also very sorry you had throwing up. One of my least favorite things when driving--hope the rest of the trip is better.

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Sorry the Utah fun is over.
It looked like you had a great time there.
Hope you made it safely to your beautiful new home state.
Please email us your new address.
Thanks