THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 09, 2009

M's birthday


Yesterday was M's birthday. She is 10 and the sweetest little girl. We had a birthday breakfast prepared by H and J then she went shopping with just her mom.
When they got back we went to Tucano's for lunch. It was so delicious. E said it was his favorite restaurant ever.
Then we went to 7 peaks. It was fun until her iPod was stolen:(
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday to M. She's a cutie.

Sorry about the iPod.

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Bummer on the ipod- It is such a fun thing to have the chance to spend so much time with your family, especially since that doesn't get to happen very often. I love to tour the Temple Square area, it brings things back into perspective for me.