THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, July 06, 2009

Today was a fun day. First M, H and I took J to EFY. It was a lot of fun to go and see where she will be staying and get her settled. There are a lot of kids and I hope she has a great time. I got to go back tonight to leave some treats on her door and she was out doing something wonderful I am sure.

After I took the two girls with me shopping for Tatum's baby shower tomorrow. We had so much fun looking at little pink clothes and picking out some fun things for games and gifts. We spent a pretty penny, sorry Beloved, but she is our first grandbaby!

Then we went to 7 peaks and met up with all the fam and my good friend Sheila and her boys. It was SO fun to see her and to visit and to see how the boys have grown. Brother and Jake took off where they left off 3 years ago and ran to swim together. It was the most relaxing day for me because Yoho and Ange took Lu with them a lot and I just got to chat and relax!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I hope J has a great time at EFY--no doubt she will (sounds like the fun has already started ; )

Isn't it fun shopping for grandbabies--I LOVE IT. LOL at the comment to your beloved.

Glad you had a wonderful day at 7 Peaks.