THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FHE contest

After our lesson time last night we played games. H chose "mother elephant" which was funny.
Then Lu chose play-doh sculpt off.

We divided into two teams and then chose scenes for the other to sculpt.

They were all so awesome I couldn't pick a winner.

What do you think?


ROUND 1





ROUND 2





pink team or yellow team?? who is the awesomest :)

8 comments:

Kenzie D said...

looks lilke you had a good time.and who wins i would say pink definitly. love you guys

The Lawrences said...

how fun!! both are awesome. pink is my favorite!

Shelly said...

wow, that is a hard choice!! The last one with the jelly fish is definitely a good one and may just tip the scales.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

pink but i I LOVE the ROUS

utmommy said...

Maybe we need to play that! Looks like fun!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I could not pick either if I were you- very impressive sculpting.

nikko said...

How fun! I love the one with Wesley in the Fire Swamp!

Yvonne said...

I've very impressed.