THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

first day of school

My Senior! Last first day of school and she's off to seminary and then a full day of classes!
6th grade, starting middle school. H has to catch the bus at 6:40 am. Crazy!

Sydney and Sarah and Hannah waiting for the bus.


3rd grade. He's getting big :(




Lu was so excited for kindergarten that she was up at 5:15 waiting and ready.



When we get to the bus stop the boys run straight for the field and start playing ball. They go to school muddy every day.

Mackenzie, Julia and Lucy ready to go :)


Bye! Have a great day!!! Love you!!!!



2 comments:

nikko said...

Bub looks thrilled to death, I tell you!

Lucy is growing up! I can't believe it's kindergarten for her already!

Yvonne said...

Hope they all had a great day. (The house must be soooooooo quiet.