THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, August 27, 2010

The first three days of school have gone smoothly. All the kids are enjoying their classes. Jenna is excited about her history class and her environmental class, I think she got good teachers. Hannah is enjoying middle school and the little kids like their teachers too.

The hardest thing is 5:30, the time Hannah now has to wake up. The first two days Lucy got up with her, this morning we finally had a better plan. Hannah got a little basket to put in the bathroom shelf with all her stuff and loaded it up last night with her clothes and what not then she snuck out of her room and closed the door. Lu slept so I am happy with that plan.

The first day Dani and Greg and Tate and I walked to the wharf and looked around. We stopped at the little jail museum that I have never gone to and then ate lunch.
Yesterday Greg and I painted the little girls room a happy orange!
Today I am doing laundry and tonight we are making pinewood derby cars.
I have a long long long list of chores I want to start doing with me days. Organize the garage is on the list, as is the storage room, some closets, there is painting to be done and always laundry to do.
Life is good :)

1 comment:

Debby said...

Sounds like the school year is off to a great start.