THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 21, 2010

updates

First little b is okay. He was diagnosed with idiopathic transient synovitis. Inflammation of the joint, probably caused by a trampoline accident at his friends house. Like Tiny Tim he is on crutches and had to miss a few days of soccer. We are hoping he'll be back to normal after a few days of rest.

Poof ball directions are on Martha Stewart's website. Super easy and fun to make.

Found a car for J. It's not her dream car, meaning it's not a convertible sports car. It will be reliable and it was affordable and she will be able to get to school, seminary, college, friends, and a job on her own.

Girls are off swimming. It's hot out today.

Tate, b and I are home.

Big B and I went to the movies last night. Saw part of Eat, Pray, Love. It should have been named Eat, Pray, Snooze. I read the book. Liked it. Found it self indulgent but interesting. That did not translate well onto the screen. And I like Julia Roberts so that was a disappointment. We left after Pray.

the car, taken from the front door. I think it's cute.

5 comments:

I have a good life said...

Glad B is okay. :)

The car looks great! I think J will like it!

It is hot here, too! 18ish days in a row over 100. You would've all lived in the pool if you were still here!

I like Julia Roberts, too, so that is a disappointment. :(

matt and michelle ray said...

So glad he is okay! I was just about to text and see how everything went! Yay for a car! Especially for those rides to seminary! ;) And I got the same review about Eat, Pray, Love from my sister. Boo.

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad little B is okay. Hope he is without crutches soon.

The car is very cute.

I have never gotten through the book, and now I know I will not waste my money on the movie.

utmommy said...

Maybe I won't go see that then.

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Doctors have a fancy name for everything :)
Good to hear brother is OK. The car is very cute!!!!!! We love it.
Convertable, red, sportcars are for men in midlife crisis not for pretty girls like Jenna.