THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 12, 2010

she's an animal person

Lu loves animals. She's like the frog whisperer. Here she is with a baby tree frog, in the rain, playing :)

Weekend was good. Friday night Dani and Jenna went to the football game. J's school lost, by a lot. But they had fun. They also went to dinner and got lost :) I played with Tate. She didn't get lost but did take her first bubble bath!

Yesterday we went to E's soccer game. It was quite an exciting game. We won 3-0, there was a lot of action. This is the first season he has played where off sides is called with any seriousness. Also players getting red cards. And those boys are good.

Last night we chaperoned a dance. And drove a car load of kids. It was a lot of fun. Mostly we just visited with other chaperones :) and watched the kids dance.

Also Ohio state played, and won. Always a good weekend around here.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

She is so adorable. I love her so much. My little sidekick is growing so fast.