THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 30, 2011

beach picnic

This evening we had a very fun picnic with some of our friends. We met at the beach on base and ate. The most fun for everyone was the nice beach and the water.





It was not really warm, in fact all the adults had sweatshirts and light weight jackets on...but the kids were "not cold" and would not stay out of the water :)



I found a great rock that is shaped like a heart.














My favorite sound in the world is the sound of surf pounding the shore. It's so peaceful. It was a very nice evening.














1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I would love to go to the beach--but of course, our weather isn't conducive for swimming ; (