THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

a fun family night

here's how we have fun in the house of U.
Tonight Big brought home a "present" of a big box of bubble wrap, which FYI I love :). He knows me well, my man. It was part present part apology (this morning we had a short and lively discussion about who should iron his shirts, and how they should be laundered) and wholly perfect. I am not saying he was in the wrong, I am saying that he was the one kind enough to come home bearing gifts.
We were all elated, the kids spread it all around and jumped on it. Big and I jumped too. Then they started doing hand games and the squeals and frolicking got going full force.
We all popped and hopped to our hearts content, and there are bubbles left for tomorrow.

No comments: