THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

Fancy Nancy

This fancy girl went to school today very excited to check on her chicken eggs. They are doing well.

We started out with a stormy morning but it ended nice and the boy is out playing ball with friends, and Lu is out adding to her scratch collection with Big.

I paid some bills today:(

We are having leftovers for dinner. Last night we had the missionaries and the Nelsons over for dinner and we have some left. We had a nice evening. Brother Nelson is a test pilot and he talked airplanes a little with our boy, admired his telescope and brought him a key chain with an x-35 joy stick on it. Pilots at our house are like rock stars elsewhere so it was a pretty cool night.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love little Fancy Nancy Lu. She is so cute. :) Always makes me smile.

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a fun day and night.

I think visiting with pilots would be pretty cool, too. I bet they would have great stories.