THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 12, 2011

tagged

I was tagged by my friend Debby in this four by four meme that revels some little facts about me. It will be great fun getting to know my blogging buddies better! So check at the bottom and if your name is listed copy and paste this list onto your blog and insert your information in the four categories below.

1st ~four places I go

church
school
the playground
to bed :)


2nd~ four favorite smells

Princess by Vera Wang
new babies
baking
oranges


3rd~ four favorite TV shows or movies

Survivor
Iron Chef
Throwdown
house hunters international


4th~four recommendations

smile more
don't sweat the small stuff
read the scriptures every day
a little chocolate brightens any day

Tag: Caroline, Val, Marcia, Dani

1 comment:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I haven't done a tag in a long time and i enjoyed reading yours and doing it too:)