THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

look who can ride her bike!

She's been working on it and has the bruises and scratches to prove it but now she can ride up and down and all around. She's a zippy bike rider!

All the trees are blooming and beautiful, I guess that means spring is on the way, although it's still too cold out for my liking. Everywhere you look there are blossoms of pink and white, lining the streets and in the fields and church yards and schools and every where. Across the street from my school is an old church with the most delightful garden all around it. It looks so "churchy" and the cheery blossoms are just drooping the branches they are so heavy. My favorite tree is by the funeral home in front of the hospital. It has enormous pink flowers all over it. I don't know what it is but I want one! Gorgeous!

Last night was our youth temple trip. It was really nice. We had 33 young people and all their "old" leaders. We got there a bit early and got to spend some time in the visitors center, there is a new art display there that is very nice. Then we walked over and did our work. It is calm and peaceful and wonderful there. We got home late, and I wanted to sleep in this morning but other than that it was a good trip :)

Looking forward to a crazy weekend and then next week a trip to see mi familia! Yeah!!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Isn't it fun to watch them master the bike--such a sense of accomplishment for them.

I always loved youth temple trips. I was thinking about that this weekend when we were making our trip to our temple. So many memories on those long drives.

I'm so excited for you to get to see your family. ENJOY.