THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Party

We had a fun little Easter Party today. We invited a few of our friends and planned an egg hunt and a dinner. About an hour after the party was scheduled to start we had a showing of the house. I think it worked out. We all traipsed over to Nikko's house and played on their swing set, then went back.

We hunted eggs. The kids had a blast. Ate some most yummy food. After dinner we played games and the children played. Mostly outside. We ended up with a lightening/rain storm and then they played inside.

It was a very fun Easter. Thanks for coming!


playing at Nikko's!
racing for an egg :)


walking over





lots of kids in the tree!


2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Looks like such a fun time.

I have a good life said...

What a fun party! :) Even with the showing...so nice you live so close to Nikko!