THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Japanese Festival

Lu and I went to the Japanese Festival. No one else was wanted to go, or had other plans. It was a perfect day. The weather was overcast and cool but pleasant. There were not tons of people there, I guess because of the threat of rain. By the time we had spent a couple hours and were ready to go more people were coming and the parking was becoming a nightmare but for us it was perfect.
Lu got to paint a Koi. She also fed the fish.


We watched dancing demonstrations, karate demos, musical things, and a tea ceremony.

We walked around the gardens and looked at the flowers and enjoyed the bridges.



For lunch we stopped and bought a snack. I had cucumber& seaweed salad that was so fresh and yumm-o. Lu had nachos.



It was a delightful way to spend the afternoon.






2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hmmm--nachos at a Japanese festival ; ) Love the pic of the koi--great job, Lu.

Natalie said...

What a fun outing. That fish is good enough to frame.