THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

random

Poor little Lu. She had her 4 year old check up today...a little late, but we got it in; and she got 3 shots :( Not a favorite activity of anyone. Now she has a knot in her thigh and it hurts. She was really brave during the shots.

S had no school today. With TAKS testing all the seniors had late arrival all week and today just didn't have to go. I had made an appointment to get her senior pictures taken. She's been putting it off and reluctant since last summer. We went to Memorable Moments Photography and Kristin did SUCH an awesome job. She was so fun and full of energy. S had a very fun time and she got some great shots. I can't wait to see them off the camera. I would totally, whole heartedly recommend anyone go to her. She was wonderful.

The sonic guys have very funny commercials~ random and I'm just saying but they crack me up.

We have had 22 showings, been on the market for four months, and have had literally thousands of hits on the website and still we own this lovely home and pool and income generating tower :( Today we lowered the price again.

J went to the doctor yesterday. She is hypoglycemic. Which is a bummer but totally manageable so good. And in other news she's decided what to do with her hair this summer. Low lights, purple streak and bangs.

Swine flu is causing quite a stir around here. FWISD as closed all their campus until May 11th! That's a long time. Our school district hasn't yet.

24 more school days until summer!

lastly, in 1968, the year I was born, a school lunch at EMSISD was $0.30 . Today it's $1.75.

4 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I graduated in 1985 and school lunch for us was $.85- funny coincendence. Wish you could get your house sold so you would have to worry about it anymore- bummer.

utmommy said...

Stupid swine flu.

Yvonne said...

I thought about you when I heard about the school closings in Texas--wondering how it was affecting you.

Lowering the price on a home is so depressing--hope you get a buyer soon.

Oh, crumbs, you were born the year before I graduated from high school--NOW I FEEL REALLY OLD ; )

I have a good life said...

What randomness! I love it. Sorry about J...so manageable and actually to have an answer. That is good.

I can't wait to see S's pictures. She is so dang gorgeous that I am sure they are very special! :)