THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, May 08, 2009

under construction


the new abode, on it's way to finished. Hopefully the builders will be slower than our buyers, whomever they may be.
Happy news, at least to me. I happened to look at the EFY website, for no particular reason except that we have had some discussion about what to do if our home isn't sold by June, would I stay here and try and keep up the pool and lawn and dusting or would we carry on with our plans, and I wanted to check if Buena Vista still had openings on their campus for the later part of July in case we needed to switch. They did, do. But I saw that someone had dropped out of Provo for the same week she is currently scheduled to go to Logan! We had tried to get her into Provo but had no luck. So I quickly made the switch and now she's off to BYU!! Which I am so glad about. I wanted to go to school at BYU, but didn't. Then I wanted D to go...but she didn't want to, now I want S to go, again not so much. Maybe if J gets a nice BYU tee shirt and she has soooo much fun at EFY she'll want to go to college there in two years :)
Worked today. 3rd grade. It went well. Lu was fine. I am glad. I'd like to get a few more days before summer, we'll see. Now I'm the flaky sub so I don't know.

6 comments:

allison nadauld said...

The house looks beautiful. Hope your TX house sells soon...but not too soon. It's always a tricky timing game. Yeah for EFY!!

Anna said...

Looks great! Is there a basement? or just a crawlspace?

marcia@joyismygoal said...

efy woohoo!! but did not totally follow-- I wanted to talk to you today The house looks nice

Alison said...

I hope your thought for efy works. Then maybe I'll give it a try. Lots of luck!

The Tall and Short of it said...

It is so nice but so sad to see progress on your new home! My little Lou is realizing that it is almost summer and Lu will move then! That will be a very sad day for our family!

Yvonne said...

Love the new house--looks great.

Hooray for EFY at BYU