THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Arlington/Smithsonian

Yesterday Dani & Greg and baby Tatum came to visit!! Yeah!!! We were so excited. Last night we all took turns holding Tate and we played games and stayed up too late talking!

Today we went to DC.

We started with a trip to Arlington Cemetery.

Then D&G went to the Lincoln Memorial while we drove in circles because we couldn't find a place to park.

Finally we found a place and went to the Natural History Museum. It is my favorite Smithsonian so far! It was really cool and we had a fun time.






Here's Tatum on a dinosaur bone :)



2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Fun--I need to go back to the Smithsonian again. I LOVE ARLINGTON.

You look so cute holding Tatum.

I have a good life said...

Tatum is soooooooo cute. Those pictures of the museum bring back so many memories. It seems we were just there. We loved that one, too! :)