THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

a day with a friend

58 miles, two hours, makes me want to scream...but after I got there it was a wonderful day. My dear friend Joy was waiting for me and we hugged and laughed and all was right in the world.

We got to enjoy a lovely day at the temple, a yummy lunch, a lot of giggles, some pictures, girl talk and each other's company.

...then I got to drive two hours home, but the leaves were falling in the wind, I stopped to buy some beautiful mums and I was greeted by my darling children. It's all good:)

7 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Yea!!!! thanks for the fun and great company:)

The two old crows said...

It sounds like a wonderful day. What a better way than to be with a friend and be at the temple.

Britni said...

Glad you guys had a great time.

Yvonne said...

Sounds like the perfect day.

I have a good life said...

So crazy that I saw Joy yesterday morning and you got to see her today. Makes it seem like such a small world! Glad those hours of driving were so worth it! :)

nikko said...

One word: Jealous. ;o)

Glad you had a great time. Sorry about the drive. Miss you!

The Texas Bakers said...

I know Joy was really looking forward to seeing you. Yay for getting together with far-away friends!