THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 11, 2009

TX visitors

We had a fun weekend. Friday night Beloved and I went on a date. Saturday we cleaned and in the evening we had our good friends from TX over for dinner. Quinn and Sandy stayed the night and it was so fun to see them. They moved to Utah a couple years ago but before that we were in the same ward for a long time. Also Bruce Carson is in town for training so we invited him as well and we loved catching up with everyone. This is the dessert I made.
After everyone finally settled down for the night S, J and I started on our talks for today. It was a late night, but the talks went fine so that was good. Also J had her homecoming weekend so she went to the football game on Friday night and the dance on Saturday. She had fun. (pictures later)

Today our whole family spoke in church. The kids all did a great job and Rob and I spoke too and it went fine. It was fun to have Q&S and B there.
After church we drove around a little and showed them the river and Solomon's island. Then we came home and had lunch and played ping pong and wii. Can you see who the top bowlers were? The women!
It was really great to visit and spend the weekend together.
After they left we had dinner, went on a couple of walks and now we're going to watch "The Amazing Race". good weekend.


4 comments:

I have a good life said...

I miss all of you! Q and S and L and R! Wow. So fun to see you all together!

Yvonne said...

It's always so fun when good friends come to visit.

Yummy looking dessert.

nikko said...

How fun that you got to see Q & S. :o)

Sandy said...

Thanks again for letting us stay the night. It was great seeing you! I hope we can do it again some time