THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

morning mystery


when do you keep a little one home from school? this little one, sporting the cute new shoes, woke up "with a tummy ache". then she ran around, took a shower, ate a banana, fruit snacks and two servings of german pancakes, played the computer, took the dog out to do her business and chased Cole around the bus stop. Umm, sick...not so much.
mystery #2. i took my boy to the store and tried jeans on him. we then bought a couple pair, that he said fit. this morning while he was in the shower i got the new pair of jeans and put them on the bed with his clothes. a short time later he came downstairs in old, ripped, too short jeans. Why??? he said the others were too big.
lastly, how is it that i wash an article of clothing, fold it and put it away, never seen it worn, and then find it in the hamper again??

6 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

when you figure that last one out, please let me know. It is a all too common event around these parts. I especially love it when something is in there which is still folded.

nikko said...

Folded clothes never make it to the laundry basket in our house -- just to the closet floor. :o)

K loves his teacher! So far it has been a very good year for him.

The two old crows said...

I take it you have children. Wonderful, beautiful children that try your patience and will soon be gone and you won't find all these folded clean clothes in the laundry, or hear of tummy aches. Now is the time to enjoy.

Yvonne said...

Clothes that end up in the hamper were a usual occurrence at our house--never quite figured it out.

Alison said...

Hey, I find folded clothes in the hamper too. Crazy kids!!

I have a good life said...

I find clean clothes in the dirty clothes all the time. A much easier "clean-up" than hanging, I am sure.