THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

pumpkin patch

Colleen and I took our little kids to a super cute pumpkin patch today. It was so fun!

They had a store that smelled so delicious when you walked in. It was all these apples, the aroma was crisp and clean and appley.


They had a corn maze, hay ride, corn box, things to play on and a petting zoo.

The kids had a great time, and so did I. It was a relaxing afternoon.
After that we had soccer, friends to play with, I volunteered at the book fair, the kids bought books, it was Ledo's fund raising night and there was homework to do and clothes to fold :) All play and no work would be dull though, right ;)


3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Fun pumpkin patch.

utmommy said...

Looks like a fun patch!

The Texas Bakers said...

I swear she gets cuter every day.