THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oyster festival

Yesterday we went to the National Oyster Shucking festival. It was a muddy wet mess and we sloshed around up to our ankles in slurp however we had a really fun time. We watched a big band play, looked at all the crafts and different ways to eat oysters.

Tried an oyster :)

Met the Oyster King! It was a lot of fun :)
Later that day we went shopping then to dinner.

4 comments:

The Texas Bakers said...

The Oyster King is hilarious. I love how you guys are really embracing your new locale.

nikko said...

National Oyster Shucking Festival? Who knew there even was such an event. ;o)

The two old crows said...

How fun, Sid and I haven't made it yet and we love oysters.

Yvonne said...

As always, you find the best places to go.