THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 16, 2010

living the dream

New bike, good friend, jeep, dog...warm day to take a walk.

checking the mail.

the big girls played tennis this morning, now they are heading off to the pool (indoor), H went to a birthday party, Brother has a soccer game then a party, tonight S has to work, J will baby sit and Beloved and I are going on a date.
I love Saturdays that are play days.

3 comments:

I have a good life said...

Sounds like a great day. You are living the dream! :)

Guess what? I am sort of dating somebody. It is so fast. I can't believe it, but he is a good man.

Yvonne said...

Saturdays are great. Hope it was a good one and that you have a fantastic Sunday.

utmommy said...

Sounds like a perfect day!