THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, January 01, 2010

restorative

the sun was kind of peeking through the clouds today. I really wanted to get outside and do something in the fresh air.
It took a little convincing but I finally got everyone bundled up and out the door. We drove to a nearby park and spent some time playing on the playground and walking on the path. It was a lovely, peaceful day and we chatted pleasantly together and listened to the leaves crunch under our feet and the birds call in the sky.


3 comments:

Debby said...

Sounds like a great way to start the new year!

I have a good life said...

K will love, love, love all those trees! So pretty.

Yvonne said...

You had leaves crunching and not snow ; ) Enjoy.