THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

time flies

busy is the theme of our life
Thursday night we had our monthly night of ministry.
Thursday during the day Lu went to play at Julia's and Jeffrey came over to play with me:)
Friday was an off Friday. I took J to the doctor, we trek trained, washed the dog, did the grocery shopping for the week.
Friday night Beloved and I went to the temple. It was very nice. After we went out to dinner at Baja Fresh, one of my favs, with several of our friends; so yummy!
Saturday Beloved had to work. The kids had a primary activity in the morning, J and I spent 3 hours back tracking our expenses so we could make a good budget (yeah, that was fun), we painted J's room.
Today was church and we had the missionaries over for dinner. Tonight I had all the young women's class presidencies over for meetings, which went really well.

Not much exciting to write but busy with kids and sports and YW and running the house and ....

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a wonderful few days--except for the budget stuff. (One of my least favorite things to do ; )