THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, January 08, 2010

morning surprise

5:45 am, my alarm "gently "roused me from my bed of slumber. I walked to the bathroom and saw an unusual glistening at the window. Why is is sparkly outside? I looked closer and saw snow. Yeah a snow day!! Nothing is more welcome in the pre dawn moments than a chance to go back to your warm bed!

This morning before Beloved went to work we headed outside for a few runs down the slope outside our door.

After breakfast we will go find bigger hills.

bring on that global warming :)

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Snow days are great. Love that you have a little hill by your house. Enjoy.

Natalie said...

How fun to do a little sleding. I'm glad I'm inside though. It's really cold here too. Supposed to snow again tomorrow.