THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 02, 2010

went to the airport today to pick up Jenna. She had a super fabulous time and didn't want to come home, I was happy to see her though.

We had a nice drive home, all the horrible traffic and two errands to do on the way gave us lots of time to chat.

One interesting thing. Last year when Beloved and I came here house hunting we saw tons of "I love Obama" billboards, hats, shirts, bumper stickers. Even the airport was full of them. This was a huge Obama love fest town.
Now not so much. At the airport I saw many more "keep the change" and "don't blame me I voted for McCain/Palin" shirts and paraphernalia than Obama love. Also the billboards are gone and the feel is distinctly different. ...hopefully it's not too late to matter.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Interesting about all the Obama stuff.

Glad Jenna made it home safe and that she had a great time.