THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 13, 2010

in the garden


Big B picked these lovely flowers in our yard tonight. Sadly about 5 minutes after they came in the house little b knocked them over and now they are not so lovely. Luckily I took a picture of them before the "accident".



He also found this cute little guy enjoying the plants...now he is little b's venus fly trap's dinner, so I guess a plant got to enjoy him in the end.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Do you remember the little mantis that lived on our curtain on H-7 for so many months? He was a lot bigger than this little guy.

The two old crows said...

Did you know that mantis are a beneficial insect. They eat bugs that destroy your flowers and vegetable gardens. Farmers buy them by the thousands and release them in their fields for insect control.

The Texas Bakers said...

So sad about the poor little mantis! We released one into our garden, but I think a spider got him.

The Lawrences said...

That is the smallest Mantis I have ever seen!! Great job at getting a picture of that!

Yvonne said...

Great job on capturing the little mantis.

The flowers are lovely--sorry they got knocked over.