THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

morning walk

Trek is looming on the not so distant horizon, and I thought I'd better step up my walking efforts. This morning the weather was perfect, cloudy and overcast threatening to rain but didn't, cool and breezy. Great walking weather.

Right after dropping the kids at the bus Millie and I took off for the pier. It was a pleasant walk with many fun things to see along the way (or smell..if you are a dog)
Saw some Amish.

and some cute cute houses, this one is a favorite of mine.




checked out the menus on some of the restaurants "downtown", I want to try this one out soon.

enjoyed many beautiful flowers.


I think it was about 6 miles round trip. This was a welcome sight, the little road that leads back to our neighborhood. Millie was pooped, I could have gone another 5 (LOL)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Good for you. (Lovely scenery)