THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, November 19, 2010

morning rush

I thought our morning would be hectic, and it kind of was, but.....

this was the sight that greeted me at 6am. The boys were up an playing army in the basement. Getting up is the hardest part. After that we had a couple hours to filter them through the shower, and past the plates of pancakes, and into the shoes. Since I didn't have to wake them up it was cake.
The middle school had spirit week this week. Every day was a theme. H did a good job dressing up. Last night she and Chelsea wanted to make "I heart LMS" shirts. So we did. They looked cute and took permanent markers to school and had their friends sign their shirts.
So it was busy from 5:30 to 9:00 am, from the time I got up, until I got the last kid dropped off at school, but it went smoothly.
We have the Martines kids for the weekend, my kids are thrilled to have a 2 night sleep over and friends to play with!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I remember Spirit Week--ALWAYS FUN.