THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

counting down

what have we been up to? getting ready to move mostly, there is a lot to do when you move a family of 7 across the country.

Today we returned library books, went to the bank, went to the high school to get J's records sent to MD, made a trip to the store, folded clothes, talked to movers and inspectors and appraisers.

J is at girls camp this week. I hope she's having fun.

S quit her job, she's now coming with me to Utah, which I am very happy about. I was kind of dreading the drive by myself, plus she is great company.

E spent the day with C and Ryan celebrating an early birthday for C.

We've been spending time with friends and organizing and cleaning and fretting a little. I can't wait to get on the road, not because I want to leave, I don't, but because I am ready to get on with it...and we're looking forward to spending with with cousins and friends.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Safe travels. I hope you get everything done.