THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 25, 2009

suburban boy

Happy 7th Birthday!!! Last night we went to sleep over at our dear friends home. R asked Brother what his favorite breakfast was and then fixed him everything he asked for: german pancakes, pancakes, bacon, sausage and grapes! This is one of about a million kind and thoughtful things that she has done for me and my family over the years.

It was very sad to drive away from our well loved home and best best friends ever. I hated each and every good bye and even though I know our friendships will last it will be different than sharing every day life together.

Our last stop before driving off was at the Blacks, our first Texas friends, and really family now. They are keeping J for a couple weeks, then we'll have Em, then they'll have J...I'm not sure those two will ever say good bye.

E and C this morning, wearing shirts that Nikko made them both. They are the same age for almost two weeks and often mistaken for brothers.

Today is also Mom's birthday! Happy B Day Mom!!

We spent the day driving, which E thought was appropriate to spend the day in a suburban, since he was born in one:)

The drive went so well. The kids were great, H was helpful, I didn't get tired and we made good time. Tomorrow is the last half and if it goes as well I will be so grateful!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I remember that day! My dad called him the Auto for the longest time because of that!

You will be missed!

The Texas Bakers said...

I am really going to miss you. So glad I'll be able to keep up on your blog. Was it that same Suburban? Surely not. Happy birthday, E!

I have a good life said...

Hope the second half was just as uneventful as the first. Hope you are safely at V's house enjoying the cousins.

And, you are more than welcome to stay at my bed 'n breakfast any day! :)